CRUISE MAP


View Cruise Destinations in a larger map

Saturday 24 December 2011

Inside the Zuiderdam

Welcome back and a Merry Christmas to you all! I've been back in England for a week now but I've still got a few blog posts to share with you from my last cruise. Today I'll show you around parts of the Zuiderdam including a look at the Christmas decs and my cabin! Not a lot to read, just some pictures to take in. Enjoy!

DSC_4454
Above: The Neptunes. From left to right: Johnny, Peter and Nick.

DSC_4458
Above: The Ocean Bar, where we played. Not as pretty as the Ryndam's Ocean Bar!

DSC_4469
Above: The Vista Lounge where the main shows take place. This is a big theatre!

DSC_4482
Above: A shot of the atrium with the Waterford Crystal seahorse taking prominence. The Ocean Bar is to the right on the top deck of this picture.

DSC_4468
Above: These are all the plaques that the ship has received every time it visits a new port of call.

DSC_4466
Above: Many of the elevators (sorry, 'lifts') had these intricate designs - very snazzy!

DSC_4501
Above: The Explorations Cafe on the top deck is a popular place for guests to read a book or surf the web (but mostly fall asleep).

DSC_4504
Above: Looking down from the walk-around top deck to the Lido Pool in the mid-ship area.

DSC_4511
Above: A quick behind the scenes snap of one of the store rooms. There were loads of these rooms - a huge amount of food and drink!

DSC_4874
Above: My cabin! Bigger than my previous cabin on the Ryndam but with a smaller ensuite (to the right of this picture).

DSC_4892
Above: Saved the best to last! The atrium decked out with Christmas decorations just before I flew home last week.

Thanks for following my blog this year! I'll be back soon with a few more posts from the Zuiderdam before telling you about my exciting plans for 2012 which include Europe and Australasia!

No comments:

Post a Comment